Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Canadian Olympic Medals 2010

I am proud to say I was able to watch 4 Canadian gold medals last week and a couple silver. I had tears in my eyes watching Maelle's gold medal run for snowboard cross. And I was on the edge of my seat for the narrow hockey victory over Switzerland and saddened when we lost to the USA. I regret that I will likely not get to see much of the rest of the Olympics now that reading break is over because I don't own a TV but I'll try to get down to the tv lounge sometime this week for some more hockey games. 10 Olympic medals so far Canada! Bravo! Here's the break down:

Gold Medalists

VIRTUE Tessa
MOIR Scott
Figure Skating - Ice Dance


MONTGOMERY Jon
Skeleton - Men's


NESBITT Christine
Speed Skating - Ladies' 1000 m


RICKER Maelle
Snowboard - Ladies' Snowboard Cross


BILODEAU Alexandre
Freestyle Skiing - Men's Moguls



Silver Medalists

GROVES Kristina
Speed Skating - Ladies' 1500 m


ST-GELAIS Marianne
Short Track Speed Skating - Ladies' 500 m


ROBERTSON Mike
Snowboard - Men's Snowboard Cross


HEIL Jennifer
Freestyle Skiing - Ladies' Moguls




Bronze Medalists

GROVES Kristina
Speed Skating - Ladies' 3000 m

No comments:

Post a Comment